Teacher Diaries: Hello, I'm a Teacher

Monday, October 20, 2014 Ivy O 0 Comments

{One of my many Kate Spade iPhone 5 cases}
If I had never really posted about it before, I need to mention that I am a grade school teacher. It has come to my attention recently that certain former students of mine have been "Googling" my name and consequently, they have stumbled upon this blog, thus also exposing many aspects of my personal life into my professional life. While I understand that it is technically my own fault for bothering to post details of myself in such a public manner (I mean, hello; it's a public blog!), I do implore to those students who have been actively searching for me... *sigh* 

First of all, Hi. You, yes -- YOU, the student(s) who has/have been typing my name into your search engine(s), all I ask is that you use your discretion and not make my blog and details of my life a topic of gossip at school :) Pretty please? 

Other than that, I hope that all my readers, students included, do take some inspiration away from my blog with each post, and are able to find that bit of happiness, or "glitter" as I like to call it on this website, in their everyday life!

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.