Style Diaries: Aritzia Clientèle Sale 2016

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 Ivy O 0 Comments

It's here! And I have already made the best of it by picking up pieces that are pure wardrobe staples and will be on major rotation, not only this summer while I am travelling in Ottawa, the US, and Europe, but as well as all year long. 
I received my exclusive invite via email, as well as via personal phone call, and headed in to my local Aritzia on Friday, June 10th, even though the exclusive Clientèle sale began on Thursday, June 9th, 2016, for me, and will end officially on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016. When you shop in store, you get a card that lists all of the discounts by percentage.
I made a wishlist ahead of time, went in store to try on the pieces that were available, and left with my special gift, a canvas tote bag this year that comes in four different colours: Patriot, Apricot, Coral, and Skyway (I chose Skyway, which is a light blue).
Below are the amazing items that I have picked up so far!
1. Talula Baylis Hat in Chestnut, size S/M ($45 / $36) -- I plan on bringing this hat to Europe with me as I stroll through the streets of Paris.
2. Babaton Cohen Pant in Modern Taupe, Size 4 ($145 / $116) -- now sold out in Modern Taupe, perfect dress pants for work.
3. Wilfred Mod Tapestry Blanket in Birch/Grey Violet ($110 / $65) -- this scarf will be draped over my shoulders when it cools down in the evenings in Europe.
4. Talula Monterey Bralette in Ash, Size Medium ($25 / $20) -- when it's too hot for full-on, padded bras, this one will be perfectly light and pretty to look at.
5. Talula Monterey Bralette in Sashimi, Size Medium ($25 / $20) -- another light and delicate option for wearing underneath blouses.
6. Wilfred Octave Blouse in Cornflower, Size Medium ($75 / $37.50) -- Cornflower is misrepresented on the website. I'll be wearing this with high-waisted pants, a midi skirt or with a pair of white shorts.
7. Wilfred Palmier Sweater in Black, Size Small ($85 / $68) -- a lighter version that does not sag or weigh down, exposing your bra, a definite wardrobe staple.
8. Wilfred Palmier Sweater in Oak, Size Small ($95 / $76) -- I really needed it in a light colour to wear this summer!
9. Wilfred Sèvres Blouse in White, Size Medium ($95 / $76) -- perfect for layering with the next and final piece...
10. Wilfred Chevalier Jacket in Oak, Size 4 ($225 / $180) -- now sold out in Oak, I have three of these now (in Black, Cliff and now Oak), and it really is the perfect jacket for layering while looking very classy and put-together.
Of course, there are still some pieces that I am eyeing (see photo below) and may pick them up toward the end of the sale which will conclude on June 22nd (exactly one week from today).

Happy Shopping, everyone!
xx,
Ivy

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.