Style Diaries: Aritzia Sale Picks

Friday, January 29, 2016 Ivy O 2 Comments

Do I love Aritzia? Yes. Am I obsessed with Aritzia? Maybe... Every year, I know that they have two major sales (not including the Clientèle sale in June); the 'Snooze, You Lose' sale happens sometime early February, and then the second, big 50-75% off sale begins almost immediately after the special Clientèle one where Aritzia treats its most loyal customers to exclusive discounts and a gift with purchase. Either they have dropped the 'Snooze, You Lose' moniker this time, or it's still on its way (just after this current sale -- fingers crossed!), but I think there are still some great deals available, from 30-60% off. Here are my shortlist picks from the Fall/Winter Sale.


The sale ends on Thursday, February 4, 2016. 
TIP: East coasters! You have until 3:00 a.m. EST, online, to access the sale because it ends at midnight PST ;)
1. Auxiliary Calisch Cross Body Bag in Wine ($99.99) -- I love over-the-shoulder bags and this one not only comes in the warmest shade of wine, but its size and look makes it sleek and simple.

2. Babaton Humphrey Collar in Espresso ($29.99) -- yet another faux fur collar, a must-have for anyone looking for a luxe and classy way to keep warm during winter.

3. Wilfred Montpellier Sweater in Cardamon ($115) -- one of the comfiest sweaters I've owned that has a mock neck. A definite winter closet staple.

4. Wilfred Caen Blouse ($59.99) -- I had to fight off two different ladies in the store when I came away with this gorgeous, flow-y blouse that hangs beautifully on your body.

5. Wilfred Chevalier Jacket in Cliff ($112.50) -- another closet staple. I already have two of them! One in the colour linked, and in black. A must.

6. TNA Pacific Hoodie in Heather Mars Red ($34.50) -- who doesn't love a comfy hoodie, and this one is a zip-up.

7. Wilfred Myosotis Dress in Shark ($85) -- I adore the colour purple and the pockets on this dress got me!

8. Babaton Cormac Coat in Whitecap Grey ($199) -- I think a white coat is so elegant and although it will be hard to keep clean, it's nice to step out in a winter white once in a while.


2 comments :

  1. I'm a huge fan of Wilfred and Wilfred Free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love their standalone stores too (Eaton Centre and Yorkdale). Too bad I'm not closer to either of them!

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.