Glitter Diaries: Beautiful North, Beautiful Me, and Benefit Cosmetics

Monday, December 08, 2014 Ivy O 0 Comments

A few weeks back, I wrote about some incredible news: I had won the phenomenal prize of $1000 worth of Benefit Cosmetics make-up by posting photos to Instagram. Using the hashtag #BeautifulNorth at my @ivycarollo account, @BenefitCanada chose one of my many submissions as the winner. The team at Benefit Canada has been nothing but fantastic in ensuring that our line of communication was consistent, and that the prize they were putting together for me would be delivered. 

Although the goodies were delivered right to my door at noon as of Friday, December 5th, 2014, some unexpected plans and circumstances kept me away from home that day, and I was not able to pick up my package until earlier today (Monday) from the UPS store. I must admit, although I have been a fully licensed driver in Ontario since 2007, I have never owned a car. I currently commute around Toronto via the TTC (Toronto Transit Commission), so it took a lot of patience and discipline to stop myself from wanting to tear open the box, the second I was holding it in my hands! The less than 5-minute bus ride home felt like an eternity! Rather than write all about the joy that I felt while opening my amazing prize, here is a sequence of photos depicting the entire experience (minus the part where I was doing the happy dance -- too embarrassing for this blog!)

Thank you so much, Benefit Canada! This Canadian Benebabe is beyond grateful and ecstatic at having so many of your wonderful products in my possession!

xo,
Ivy

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.