Style Diaries: Scarf Season and Glitter

Sunday, November 30, 2014 Ivy O 0 Comments

{I've never waited so long for a scarf before, but this Wilfred Mixed Stripes blanket scarf in Wind is perfect}
My love affair with shopping (and eating) is no secret to my Instagram followers. This post is dedicated to the former, and what I've been obsessing over lately: scarves, LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, and the most perfect, glittery dress.
{The most perfect, glittery dress for any fun occasion, but I'm thinking it will be a great contender for NYE } 

{A plaid scarf that I've practically been living in, paired with my favourite new dress}

{Statement necklace by LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, similar here}

{LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Lace Ponte Top}

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.