Beauty Diaries: Yves Saint Laurent

Saturday, December 12, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

In a recent post about my teensy haul from the Sephora VIB Sale, I mentioned caving to my inner shopaholic and treating myself to a luxe lipstick that I have always thought was too expensive to own: Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Rouge Volupté Shine lipstick. I bought one in shade number 9 'nude in private' because I already own a lot of bold colours and wanted a more neutral shade that could be worn on a daily basis for work as a grade school teacher. 

Last Saturday however, I was at my local mall for my bi-annual eye exam (my eyesight has improved in one eye, yay!) and happened upon a cool event at Sephora. Any YSL lipstick purchased in store that day was eligible for a free (that's right, FREE!) custom engraving. I immediately walked into the store and picked up a second shade, number 13 (my all-time favourite number) 'pink in Paris' and got it engraved with my first and maiden names. The lipstick did cost me $39.00 CAD, but I was also picking up some replacement face cream and had a special coupon for $20 any purchase of $50 or more. 

I am so happy with my pretty engraved YSL lipstick, and you can get one engraved, too, today, at Square One Shopping Centre (100 City Centre Drive) in Mississauga, ON, if you purchase a YSL lipstick at Sephora! Head in now!

All photos above this text feature 'nude in private'.
All photos below this text feature 'pink in Paris'.


0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.