Glitter Diaries: Toronto Christmas Market 2015
As D and I are currently on our way to Ottawa today, and we've been spending a nice and quiet holiday with his family, I haven't really had a chance to put together any fun style or beauty posts. Instead, I thought I would share some photos from a trip that I took to Toronto's Christmas Market in the historic Distillery District a few weeks ago with some gorgeous friends (and colleagues -- yes, they're teachers, too!) of mine, C and S. We went on a Thursday night, and early in the evening in order to score a parking spot, as well as get seats to eat at the Mill Street Brew Pub for dinner. We were also able to beat the crazy crowds that arrive later in the evening. If you didn't get a chance to check it out this year, it will be back again in 2016! My advice: go on a weekday or weeknight! Weekends are not for those who like their personal space.




0 comments: