Teacher Diaries: Mary Poppins the Musical
If anyone has been wondering about my nearly one-month hiatus from posting on my blog, hopefully these pictures will do some explaining. Or this post will give you some background about what I've been up to since January of this year.
Ever since I returned from my dreamy and magical trip to Brussels, Belgium, I have been busy rehearsing every night, only returning home to shower and then sleep for 4-5 hours, and then repeat the long and strenuous, but fulfilling days. We have already performed three phenomenal shows, with three more remaining:
Thursday, June 16th at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, June 17th at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 18th at 2:00 p.m.
For more information, as well as how to get tickets to see this amazing show, please click here. The actors, singers and dancers that we have are mostly all staff with the Toronto Catholic District School Board, and I cannot even begin to emphasise more just how talented and fantastic everyone is in the show. It is definitely not one to miss! Plus, you can sing along to some of the most well-known songs, such as Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, the song that is featured in the scene that I star in as Mrs. Corry, owner of the "talking shop" in the park!




0 comments: