Style Diaries: Spring Floral

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

During my most recent visit to the US over the March Break, I couldn't help but head to one of my favourite department stores, Kohl's, to check out the latest of LC Lauren Conrad's line of clothes. I was there during a massive sale that included another 20% on top of the existing reduced prices. I picked up this fun, flirty, floral peasant top (similar here) as part of my shopping haul. Of course, due to the sheerness of the light fabric, I wore a navy tank top underneath. My goal was to be in possession of something from the exclusive Cinderella collection by LC Lauren Conrad, but alas, it was not to be. I couldn't bring myself to buy a dress that I didn't look or feel completely fabulous in (see the dress below). 
In addition to the floral peasant top, I also bought something that had been on my shopping bucket list for quite some time: mint-coloured denim. For only $36.99 (plus 20% off), the pair I bought was such a steal, and they're perfect for my spring/summer rotation of clothes :)

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.