Style Diaries: Nautical Criss-Cross Dress

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 Ivy O 2 Comments

(My photo of this fantastic dress is currently featured on Kohl's website. Go check it out!)
Avid followers of my blog are fully aware of my love for Aritzia as well as Kohl's. Recently, I hit up my favourite American department store once again, but this time, I came equipped with $15 Kohl's cash to spend, and a coupon for 15% off. I came away from that shopping trip with this dress which I photographed myself in and is actually currently featured on their website under "Customer Photos" (YAY!). I was so honoured that they chose my photo amongst the many beautiful ones available on Instagram. 

I am in love with this fit and flare dress for more than one reason: first off, its stripes give it a nautical look (which I adore!), the criss-cross detail on the back with buttons is very chic, and it is so comfortable to wear! You should go pick it up now in stores since they're on sale for $30.00, down from $50.00!

2 comments :

  1. Super cute dress! And congrats on the feature! That's so awesome :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it -- you look so good in this lady ;)

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.