Style Diaries: Scalloped and Palm Details
There is a reason that this is the first Style Diaries post in a while and that is because I really have been trying to save my money for bigger and better things, one of them being my upcoming travels to Europe this summer (read about it here, here, here and here). With warmer weather and beach days just around the corner (I hope) and some possible plans to go to Myrtle Beach mid-July, I couldn't help but pick up two of the cutest swimsuits from Old Navy this past weekend.
The first is a simple yet chic, black, scalloped halter one-piece ($44.94 CAD, sold out online in Canada but available in stores in limited quantities, and available on the US website for $39.94 USD). The second is a cute little palm print detail bikini set (get the underwire bustier top for $29.34 CAD and hipster bottoms for $14.50 CAD on-line or in-store). There is currently a sale for swimwear where most (if not all) of the pieces are 30% off. Head there now!
Also, an update on my 2016 resolutions:
I've finally (re)joined the gym! Thanks to a colleague's invitation to my local Goodlife Fitness during a free anniversary event, I got wind of an amazing deal they had for friends and family of existing Goodlife Fitness members, and was able to take advantage of a $15/biweekly membership for myself. I've been working hard, and going to the gym 2-3 week, in between my 4-hour rehearsals for Mary Poppins. I am well on my way to a happier, healthier and more worthy lifestyle! Although I am not holding out on it, I have my fingers crossed for a nicer beach bod thanks to fulfilling this resolution...






0 comments: