Beauty Diaries: Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara

Saturday, July 15, 2017 Ivy O 0 Comments


A few weeks back, I received my second-ever Influenster VoxBox which contained Revlon's latest revolutionary product, the Mega Multiplier Mascara! I was able to test it out, for free -- that's one of the most amazing things about Influenster -- and I have absolutely been loving it. 

For extra oomph, I use Benefit's They're Real! Lash Tint Primer before applying Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara for the most dramatic and prettiest lashes. I love it since it stays on all day and comes off super easily when I wash my face at night before going to bed with just my facial cleanser and warm water. No need to go over again with a cotton pad and extra make-up remover to take off any mascara residue. I highly suggest any of my FTG readers to give it a try! Available at any drugstore near you.




0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.