Glitter Diaries: Beautiful North Contest with Benefit Cosmetics Canada
| {My winning submission to Benefit Cosmetics Canada's #BeautifulNorth contest on Instagram} |
Those of you who know me personally are able to follow me at my private account, ivy_o, on Instagram, but recently, I created an open account to share photos to the whole community. I really do miss having my ivy_o account open as opposed to private, but once my students started to find me on Instagram (a big no-no!), I was forced to make it more private. On my newest one, ivycarollo, I post photos that are less personal and more for sharing because I am proud of some of my snaps. It's a great way to connect with other Instagrammers as well through the use of hashtags :)
Another bonus that I've discovered about having an open account is being able to join in on contests! Benefit Cosmetics (click on the logo below to visit their website) is one of my most favourite brands. I use many of their products, such as: They're Real mascara and gel liner; Hoola bronzer; High Beam; Girl Meets Pearl; Watt's Up; Posie Tint; and their wide selection of blushes.
The #BeautifulNorth hashtag contest asked for Benebabes in Canada to post photos of what they felt represented the Beautiful North to them for a chance to win $1000 worth of Benefit Cosmetics make-up. Needless to say, I snapped a ton of photos (it wasn't a difficult task -- I absolutely adore the Fall season), and submitted each one with the hashtag #BeautifulNorth. The fruits of my labour certainly paid off since one of my submissions was chosen as the winner!
![]() |
| {BenefitCanada's post about the winner (me!) of their #BeautifulNorth Contest} |
Of course, I cannot contain my excitement and joy in finding out about the wonderful, absolutely amazing news! It will be a very difficult wait until my package of $1000 worth of Benefit Cosmetics goodies arrives at my house.
It was also a bit of a struggle to comprehend the fact that I had actually won, which is documented below (clockwise from top left): (1) What, me? Nah... (2) OMG, that's my name! (3) it IS me! (4) YAAAAAY!
Thank you, Benefit Canada, and thank you, everyone, for reading my blog :)
xo,
Ivy






0 comments: