Glitter Diaries: My Favourite Season
My Instagram followers at ivy_o have been bombarded with many of my Fall photos lately. It saddens me to say that I may have just posted one the last of these gorgeous reminders of why I am so lucky to live in the Beautiful North; it snowed, all day, today :(
While I am slightly (only slightly!) excited for the snow since acquiring a brand new parka from Aritzia (an early Christmas present from my big sis) which means finally retiring my nearly 5 year-old Vancouver 2010 parka, I will miss being treated to the plethora of colours that Mother Nature has been gracing us with this Fall season.
*For some humour regarding Instagram versus Real Life, check out this video by Buzzfeed. The food and nature scenarios are scarily accurate, and especially relevant to me :P
I am currently trying to brace myself for winter, and crossing my fingers for a true Toronto winter season (usually pretty mild in comparison to winters in my hometown, Ottawa). We were assaulted by an ice storm (the second one that I've lived through, the first one was in 1998) and record-breaking snowfalls/temperatures last year... Please be nice to us this time, Mother Nature!
Until next Fall, I thought I would round up all of my favourite snaps of the Beautiful North (all photos were taken by me and my iPhone 5), here. Enjoy :)
xo,
Ivy





0 comments: