Style Diaries: The Jumpsuit

Saturday, March 07, 2015 Ivy O 2 Comments

{Aritzia Leonardo jumpsuit}
My love for Aritzia began back in 2004 when I was in the 11th grade and the 7-year age gap between me and my older sister was finally starting to close. We had shed our childhood hatred of each other and even had some similar interests in the form of food and clothes. Being the amazing, big sister that she was, she bought me some beautiful pullovers at Christmas from a store I had never heard of before: Aritzia. Who would have thought that over a decade later, half my closet would bear name tags such as Talula, TNA, Wilfred, T. Babaton, etc. I am an avid shopper at this store, so much so that a new employee at my local Aritzia came up to me and said: "You must be Ivy. You're like, famous here." I wasn't sure if I should have been flattered for being known there, or embarrassed about the amount of time that I spend in there... I chose the former ;) Recently, I took full advantage of their winter "Snooze, You Lose" sale and picked up this beauty for $50 (I was given a $10 discount since there was a rip on it, and it was the last one in the store), way under the original price tag of $165. Now that it is sitting pretty in my closet, I am only waiting on warmer weather to put it to good use!

2 comments :

  1. I think that is so cute that you are famous at Aritzia! Haha :) I'd definitely take it as a compliment. Such a cute outfit - hope you get to wear it lots this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only at that one store, Kimiko :P I hope I get to wear it a lot this summer, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.