Beauty Diaries: Amplify Your Flush

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

I have been dying to get my hands on this blush ever since I first started seeing previews from some of my favourite beauty bloggers. I've had near purchases of this Benefit product, but each time, my Visa card and bank account were screaming "BUDGET!" After winning $1000 worth of make-up from Benefit which included blush and tints, I couldn't justify spending money on blush that I technically didn't need (yet). I lucked out however, big time, when I won yet another contest from Benefit (and Coco & Cowe) and received my long-time coveted blush! The cream to powder formula is great as it eliminates the need for a blush brush, a tool that I struggle and often neglect (brutal honesty, here...) to maintain clean (this is how to clean them properly, by the way). The bright shade of Benefit's Marjorette blush really does what it is advertised to do -- it amplifies your flush in a big way, and I am a fan.

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.