Glitter Diaries: Round-Up of What I Loved
I've decided to start a series where I post what I loved on the internet that either brought a smile to my face, or simply piqued my interest.
The first of what will hopefully be a bi-weekly post, here are some things that brought some glitter to my life:
1. New Zealand Maori Haka performed at a wedding. At first disturbing to someone who is not familiar with the cultural tradition, but beautiful when you see emotions evoked in the newlyweds. Watching it gave me goosebumps.
2. How compatible are you and your partner? A fun, little quiz of 5 questions (obviously not to be used as the only way to determine compatibility)
3. New Jurassic species. If you're a fan of the Jurassic Park franchise, or if you have an interest in dinosaurs in general (like me), read about this new discovery.
4. SPOILER ALERT -- Making a Murderer - Is Steven Avery Guilty? Evidence that wasn't included in the popular documentary on Netflix that you've been hearing about all over social media.
5. Chocolate Avocado Pudding. A delicious and healthy recipe involving avocados and chocolate. Mmm!
6. NASA's Hubble Sees Galaxy with Supermassive Black Hole. Science strikes again with a new and amazing discovery.




0 comments: