Style Diaries: Faux Fur Scarf
I first bought a faux fur scarf three years ago when my sister took me to NYC to celebrate a number of milestones: the first was turning a quarter-of-a-century, and the second was freeing myself from a toxic and painful relationship. While there in April 2013, we were not expecting frigid temperatures when we arrived so we spent a lot of time during our first day going in and out of shops in Times Square. I picked up a dark red, faux fur scarf in Forever 21 for something like $10 or less to keep myself warm as we did some sight-seeing. I never wore the scarf again after we returned from our trip, and it's still sitting in my coat closet today. It's funny though that I went out and bought myself two faux fur scarves this year to add to my winter wardrobe! (I think I might pull out that old Forever 21 one to wear soon...)
In this post, I am wearing the Andrew Pull Through (it's faux fox fur) that is super soft, warm and cosy (it's also on sale right now), pairing perfectly with my Wilfred Cocoon Wool Coat. I also have the Lyndon Cowl Scarf, also on sale for $24.99 in black which I pair with my other wool coats, also from Aritzia.




0 comments: