Beauty Diaries: Cupcakes and Cashmere x Formula X
In a recent post, I featured one of three shades created by Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere with Formula X, Peach Tea. In this post, I thought I would swatch the other two fabulous colours that my favourite blogger came up with: 'Latte Run' and 'Haute Sauce'. I am still so glad that I snatched these up when I did because during a trip to my local Sephora last week, 'Latte Run' and 'Peach Tea' were both sold out!
Next month, Sephora will exclusively be selling Formula X's next collaboration, this time with Mary Helen Bowers of Ballet Beautiful. For more about this collaboration, read here. I have my eye on 'Satin Slippers', a ballerina pink, and 'Lilac Fairy', a soft lilac shade. Until I can pick up those new shades in April (my birthday month!), I will continue to show off the Cupcakes and Cashmere shades that I already have!






0 comments: