Style Diaries: Aritzia Spring and Summer Wardrobe Wishlist
After a 9-day break from blogging, a much-needed one due to a long and stubborn chest cold (still not completely gone) and some not-so-fun house repairs (there was a flood in the unit above me, and it caused damage to at least 5 more units beneath mine), I am back with a post that highlights one of my favourite pastimes: shopping (at Aritzia)!
I've been on a 40-day fast -- the not-supposed-to-buy-anything-unnecessary kind of fast -- for Lent, and it hasn't been easy (see, there's a reason for the lack of Style Diaries posts)! Instead of tempting myself by going to the mall, I browsed online and compiled a wishlist of pieces that I'm hoping to add to my spring/summer wardrobe. Of course, this is a very condensed list, and I most likely will not be able to purchase everything that I want (unless I win the lottery big-time), but I will attempt to get whatever I can once Lent is over (just a few weeks left!), and preferably, I'll be doing it during Aritzia's Clientèle Sale (I'm sure there will be an invite for me) in June!
1. Babaton Phineas Blouse in Denude ($145) -- I'm in love with the off-the-shoulder detail and can already imagine it being worn on heavy rotation this spring/summer.
2. Babaton Morris Blouse in Cornflower ($75) -- The colour and the cut are two things that I look for in clothes that will flatter my body -- this tank has it all! It would also look amazing with a pair of white jeans and some wedge sandals.
3. Wilfred Librement Sweater in Ashen ($85) -- That asymmetrical cut, and the slouchy, comfy sweater look; too interesting to resist!
4. Wilfred Palmier Sweater in Oak ($95) -- I already own this in a dark maroon, and am in need of it in white, too!
5. Babaton Franz Bodysuit in Black ($75) -- I haven't seen a bodysuit since the late 80's/early 90's (thanks to my mom's old wardrobe), but I see myself pairing this bodysuit with some dark wash denim skinnies and strappy sandals for a fun night out or for a nice dinner.
6. Wilfred Grignard Romper in Light Birch ($145) -- The wrap detail on the back of this romper and the crisp colour are what attracted me to this piece.
7. Babaton Bennett Dress in Crystal/Espace ($175) -- I adore this pattern, giving a bit of an Asian vibe, and is definitely reminiscent of springtime blossoms. Also, with the amount of baby showers I've been to this year alone, I also believe it makes the perfect outfit for such sweet occasions.
8. Talula Okinawa Shorts in White ($60) -- Although I am still working out the details for my trip to Europe this summer, I do know that I will need a good pair of shorts to take me around Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris.
9. Talula Pelham Hat in Ivory/Black ($28) -- Still with Europe in mind, I can already picture myself riding around on a bike through the streets of Brussels with my friend S when I visit her in Belgium this summer!
Honourable mentions (*cough cough* I couldn't fit them into the layout *cough cough*):
Wilfred Marquis Camisole in Derma ($95)
Babaton Corbett Romper in Demure ($135)
Talula Moxon Dress in Black/Whitecap Grey ($175)
Talula Yerwood Vest in Grove ($125)
Honourable mentions (*cough cough* I couldn't fit them into the layout *cough cough*):
Wilfred Marquis Camisole in Derma ($95)
Babaton Corbett Romper in Demure ($135)
Talula Moxon Dress in Black/Whitecap Grey ($175)
Talula Yerwood Vest in Grove ($125)




0 comments: