Beauty Diaries: Benefit's They're Real Tinted Primer
I've been a fan of Benefit Cosmetics since I received a little birthday gift from Sephora featuring mini's of They're Real mascara and Watt's Up highlighter. After that came High Beam highlighter, some Benetints and Posie Tints, Erase Paste, many more tubes of mascara, and then a contest win! I've been loyal to Benefit for a while, and it isn't likely that I will stop enjoying their products.
Recently, Benefit came out with a companion to the all-time favourite They're Real mascara; a Tinted Lash Primer that can be worn on its own for a softer, more subtle and natural day-time look or can be layered under mascara. I love the brown shade and how easily the wand makes it to apply the product to all of my lashes which were looking extra lengthy. When I put on some They're Real mascara on top, created just the right amount of drama that I wanted, perfect for a more done-up look.




0 comments: