Beauty Diaries: Plum for Fall
I'm wearing 'O Suzi Mio' on my nails, and the bottle contains 'Purple Palazzo Pants' which I used on my toes.
I have always loved the colour purple. I loved it so so much that the first thing I decided on was the colour of my new bedroom when my parents traded in our teensy, little, old (the foundation of the home was estimated to be over 100 years old when we had it appraised) home in Ottawa's Chinatown for a brand new build in Barrhaven, a suburb of the city in 2004. My bedroom was one of the first rooms that we painted when we got possession of the home, and it was painted... purple! My colour preference has not changed since then, and it shows up once in a while on my nails.
When the season begins to change over to Fall, I love pulling out nice, dark shades from my extensive nail polish collection (I am quite partial to OPI and Essie products, only). My sister was in Ottawa this past Thanksgiving long weekend and was at a Trade Secrets Outlet which was having a sale (buy one, get one 50% off). She picked up three new colours for me from the OPI Venice collection! I've had a chance to try on 'O Suzi Mio' and 'Purple Palazzo Pants', and I cannot wait to try 'Gelato on My Mind' the next time I am due for an at-home manicure.
From left to right: 'Gelato on My Mind', 'Purple Palazzo Pants', 'O Suzi Mio', and 'Glitter Off' (not part of the Venice collection)




0 comments: