Teacher Diaries: Snow White

Saturday, October 31, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?
Halloween for teachers is always such a marathon. First, there's the challenge of finding a costume that you haven't already done a previous year, coordinating with your friends on staff so that you don't end up in the same costume, buying treats for all of your students + the subsequent loot bag-filling, and if you were like me, you were also part of your school's Halloween Committee, who started planning for the day a month ago in order to organize and plan the entire day's festivities, not to mention the über-hyper kids all hopped up on sugar and junk. 

I found my Snow White costume last month from a website called amazing.ca. I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with their customer service because I placed the order on a Tuesday, and by Thursday, the costume was in my mailbox! The online order was easy peasy and my online payment also went very smoothly. If I ever hope to top this year's costume (which I was told I looked AMAZING in - hence the website name, I suppose), I will definitely be looking to this costume supplier based out of Toronto's West-end again!
Belle (without her wig), Snow White, Princess Anna and her sister Queen Elsa of Disney's Frozen fame.
The 3D pumpkin craft that I did with my third grade students.
This year's Halloween frappuccino creation: the Frappula (thin layer of mocha syrup at the bottom, a dollop of whipped cream, white chocolate mocha frappuccino, red raspberry syrup to line the rim, and topped with more whipped cream)

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.