Style Diaries: Faux Fur Vest(s)
(Wearing Forever 21 dress and H&M faux fur vest)
Faux fur vests have been around for a while, first making an appearance in my closet last year. Unfortunately, for the longest time, I was too afraid to pull the one pictured above out to wear. It wasn't until I started to see this fabulous Forever 21 dress on some of my favourite Instagram profiles, that I had to get my hands on it, and threw on my faux fur vest on top. My outfit was a hit! The vest kept me super warm, and the softness of the faux fur worked great as a stress reliever, kind of like bubble wrap, but much more calming (kidding! Or maybe I'm being serious...) Although the one I am wearing in the photo is currently no longer available at H&M, here are three of my picks for the perfect faux fur vest for your Fall wardrobe.
Why I love it: I picked it up during a weekend promo at the store and only spent $45.00 + tax. It is much longer than my Aritzia pick, not to mention, it's a fraction of the price, and it has POCKETS! My favourite :)
Alternative: Forever 21 Shaggy Faux Fur Vest ($41.80 CAD)
Alternative: Forever 21 Shaggy Faux Fur Vest ($41.80 CAD)
Why I love it: In case you can't find the Dynamite faux fur vest, this equally budget-friendly one comes in a beautiful, dark grey (pictured), as well as "blush" and "burgundy". AND it also has pockets!
Why I love it: My love affair with Aritzia is no secret to those who are familiar with my blog. This piece was on my wish list last winter season, but I decided against it since I had a faux fur vest from H&M that I had yet to wear at the time. The minute it was back in stock at Aritzia this year (I also had a dream about owning it... talk about obsession!), I just had to own it. I love the colours that it comes in, plus there are fasteners if you want to wear it closed.







0 comments: