Style Diaries: Fall Closet Staples (Tops Edition)

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments


1. Talula Montana Blouse (Aritzia, $60.00 CAD)
2. Classic Chambray Shirt (J.Crew Factory, $80.00 CAD)
3. Talula Ivor Blouse (Aritzia, $70.00 CAD)
4. Bodycon Tunic with Zip (Dynamite, $34.95 CAD)

Why I picked these tops:
Pair any of these tops with a faux fur vest (see my previous post where I share my top 3 picks), some jeans, and ankle booties, and you've got a great "daytime" outfit. 

Alternatively, a gorgeous suede mini with knee high boots would also look amazing with any of these tops tucked into the skirt for a night out with your significant other and/or best girlfriends. 

Finally, these tops can be worn just as they are with your favourite pair of bottoms, be it skinny jeans, a tulle skirt, or tights. I own all of these tops, and I can guarantee that they would be on heavy rotation in anyone's Fall wardrobe because there are so many outfit opportunities and ideas that you can use them in!

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.