Beauty Diaries: #MyJohnFrieda VoxBox | The Unboxing

Thursday, April 07, 2016 Ivy O 0 Comments

Recently, I decided to take advantage of my Influenster account and become more active on it. As a result, Influenster sent me my first-ever VoxBox! I've been dying/highlighting my hair for well over 6 years now, and I have been using John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette hair care products ever since. I am so excited to share the latest in the Brilliant Brunette line: Visibly Brighter. 

I was sent three items (for FREE) to test and review: 
John Frieda® Visibly Brighter In Shower Lightening Treatment
John Frieda® Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Shampoo
John Frieda® Visibly Brighter Subtle Lightening Conditioner

I'm most excited to try the In Shower Lightening Treatment because I have never used any kind of hair treatment in my life. I cannot wait to come back to blog about these products and show you all the results!

  

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.