Style Diaries: Off the Shoulder Blouse
Just before Easter, I posted about my wish list items from Aritzia here, an extensive one that I had made during my Lenten promise not to shop for unnecessary things for 40 days. I am glad to say that since Easter, I have only bought one piece from my long wish list -- the Rodrigo blouse! I first tried it on in store with my mom accompanying me, and even though she is not a fan of Aritzia (mostly, she doesn't like the prices), she loved the blouse on me! I caved this week, and let myself do a tiny bit of damage. I think it was totally worth it, though, since I know that I will be wearing this off-the-shoulder blouse a lot this Spring and Summer! I already see myself pairing it with a pair of mint denim jeans that I have, or dressing it up a bit with a pair of dark denim and heels, and I am sure that I will be able to come up with a couple more cute Spring/Summer outfits with this wardrobe staple.




0 comments: