Beauty Diaries: Gelato on My Mind

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

I finally had a chance to test out one my newest colours in my OPI nail polish collection. This one comes from their Venice line and reminds me exactly of a certain blue box that is usually wrapped up in a pretty, white bow. The last time I felt this way about a nail polish shade was when my bottle of Essie 'Mint Candy Apple' was new... over 3 years ago! Although the Essie shade looks light green in photos, I swear that it looks like Tiffany blue when painted on your nails.

If you are interested, take a look at what another colour from the Venice collection looked like on my nails, here.

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.