Glitter Diaries: A Toast to 2015
After having one of the most incredible years of my life, I cannot imagine how 2015 could possibly even top it, but the new me is optimistic. I am much more focused this time around, and although I have accomplished a lot during the first half of my twenties, I hope to close it with what I've been dreaming of all my life: a big wedding with the love of my life, and a warm, comfortable home for us both to raise a family in.
This year, I resolve to shop less -- in other words, I will work towards being proactive in saving money for my dream wedding and home. Of course, this means breaking my little shopaholic heart, but I know that it will be worth it. My second, and pretty important, resolution for 2015 is to make the most of the time that I do get to spend with my husband during our visits until he is able to come to Canada to be with me (he is an American citizen). What is/are your resolution(s) this year, lovelies?
xx,
Ivy




0 comments: