Beauty Diaries: Puckered Up with Cha Cha Balm
I have been suffering from chapped lips since I was a child. Hyper sensitive skin and allergies to certain chemicals/ingredients in things like toothpaste, lip balms as well as allergies to the peel/skin of some fruits have not made it easy for me to have beautiful, pouty and hydrated lips like we often see on models (or the average person without all of the skin issues that I am riddled with). My usual "lip balm" is actually Vaseline (petroleum jelly) right out of the container, which I apply both morning and night after I've cleansed my face. During the day however, I refrain from using too many lip products for moisturising my lips, save for a few favourites: Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Rhubarb, Maybelline's Baby Lips in Cherry Me, Fresh's Sugar tinted lip treatment in Cherry -- also seen here -- and Berry.
A new lip balm that has been added to my Kate Spade cross body for daily rotation of use is: Benefit Cosmetics' Cha Cha Balm, a hydrating, sheer mango tinted lip balm that glides on smoothly, and leaves my lips feeling like they should be puckered up for a kiss all of the time (with my husband only, of course). *mwah*!




0 comments: