Glitter Diaries: Pee My Pants Excited!
Ever since my husband first took me to Kohl's in the US, I have been borderline obsessed with Lauren Conrad's line of clothes. Of course, the intrigue for checking out the clothes stemmed from my teenage and early-20's fandom of the MTV shows Laguna Beach and The Hills, which both starred Lauren Conrad. With my love for all things pretty and shopping-related, it wasn't hard to also become a fan of her gorgeous line of clothes, and pick up a few lot of pieces for my closet. I have been posting pics of my favourite LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's outfits to my public Instagram account, and just today -- I got featured! It was a "pee my pants" (I was so excited) kind of moment, for sure! I was, and still am, so honoured. Now to refrain from buying everything LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's so as not to break my New Year's resolution!
xx,
Ivy




So exciting!!
ReplyDelete