Beauty Diaries: DIY Nails

Saturday, January 03, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

Nail polish and painting my nails has only been a hobby of mine since 2009, but most of my friends and family know fairly well how obsessed I am with lacquer of the OPI, Essie and CND variety. I keep my nails simple for the most part, as I do with my personal style, but recently, I've expanded a teensy bit by including glitter. Call it a parallel to my own life mantra of "embracing all that glitters in life", but it was time my nails saw a bit of the glitter that I have been experiencing as of late. Above is my own work on my sister's lovely nails. It features: (1) From OPI -- natural base coat, You're Callin' Me a Lyre? (on all nails), Pirouette My Whistle (on index, ring finger and pinky); (2) CND Vinylux's Chiffon Twirl (middle finger); (3) Essie luxeffects' Summit of Style (thumb); and (4) Seche Vite fast dry top coat (on all nails).

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.