Glitter Diaries: Round-Up of What I Loved

Friday, February 19, 2016 Ivy O 0 Comments

In this third edition of "Round-Up of What I Loved", I'm sharing videos of kids in love, and kids who can dance circles around me. There's also a great drink recipe (of the non-alcoholic variety) that helps relieve headaches and anxiety, as well as two links that got me in a lovey-dovey mood.

1. Kids Confess Their Feelings about Their Crush (Buzzfeed Video) - I had a perma-smile after watching these adorable children being so candid and frank about their crushes.
2. When Cupid is a Prying Journalist (The New York Times) - If you have ever had an experience where there was "the one that got away", then this read will make you believe in the impossible because one person found and got back their lost love, with the help of one prying journalist/Cupid.
3. Amazing Choreography to Beyoncé's 'Formation' (Cosmopolitan) - I was blown away with the extreme and raw talent that the kids in this video have. Your jaw will drop when you watch their moves!
4. Lavender Lemonade (Simple Organic Life) - I personally suffer from headaches and recently discovered that I also have anxiety. I hope to try this recipe when the warmth of summer is closer and a nice, cold glass of lemonade will do the just the trick to cool me down while relieving my headaches and anxiety.
5. The Beauty in Ordinary Love (Huffington Post) - A husband captured "the beauty in ordinary love" in his sketches of himself and his wife over the years. They were so beautiful and truly touching. Definitely tugged at the heart strings!
6. 15 Game-Changing Eyeliner Charts (Buzzfeed) - I started wearing eyeliner in the 9th grade, but if you're still a rookie at mastering the perfect cat-eye (or whichever look suits your eyes best), then this post is the one for you! It's all about the best eyeliner look, and best of all, it's decoded for you. Easy peasy.

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.