Beauty Diaries: Burt's Bees Lip Crayon

Sunday, February 28, 2016 Ivy O 1 Comments

I have always been a fan of Burt's Bees, using their Lip Shimmer products religiously (my favourite shade is Rhubarb). While strolling through the natural food aisle in my local 'big name' grocery store, I stopped at the Burt's Bees display and came upon the Lip Crayon, a full-coverage matte lipstick that is creamy in texture and easy to apply. No need for sharpening with this pencil because you can simply twist the end of the lip crayon to extend. The reason why I wanted to try this product is because of its natural ingredients (Shea Butter, Kendi Oil and Jojoba Oil) and the fact that it was sure to keep my often parched lips moisturised, even though it's a matte formula. I've used it a few times now, and I love how precisely I can apply it, including the way my lips look. Definitely looking forward to getting more shades in my make-up bag!

1 comment :

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.