Glitter Diaries: Round-Up of What I Loved

Thursday, February 04, 2016 Ivy O 0 Comments

In this edition of "Round-Up of What I Loved", I'm sharing six videos that made me laugh, cry, smile a whole lot, and made me want to be better friends with my kitchen. Check them out.

1. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard do Africa. Talk about relationship goals. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are hilarious and endearing in this homemade music video to the song Africa originally performed by band Toto.
2. Soba and Chicken with Spicy Creamy Sesame Dressing. I think the title says it all. Sounds and looks delicious. I cannot wait to try my hand at making this recipe!
3. Adele Parody about Snow Days. As a teacher living and working in Canada (we get a lot of snow), I found this parody to be especially relevant for me. Dedicated to all educators out there.
4. Paul and Stacey " It Must Be Love". This video brought me to tears. This couple has a long-distance marriage and what Stacey describes about her husband is exactly what love I believe love for your partner should look and sound like.
5. Cold Remedy Tea. These Tastemade videos have been everyone's obsession, I'm sure. This video shows you how to make a natural remedy for those pesky colds that we always fall victim to this time of year.
6. Three Year-Old Sings Part of Your World. This is going to be my future little girl. I was obsessed with this song (and with the movie) when I was about Claire Ryann's age, and sang it non-stop, torturing my poor older sister. She didn't quite find it as cute as I did when I showed it to her. 

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.