Glitter Diaries: Birthday Wishes for the Mr.
I just wanted to take some time out to wish my handsome husband a very Happy Birthday!
DISCLAIMER: if you're lactose intolerant, avoid reading the rest of this post as things are going to get extra cheesy...
Words cannot express just how lucky I am to have D in my life. His presence has invited newer, happier and amazing memories that I never thought could be possible. He is one of the most selfless, caring, and considerate individuals I have ever met, besides my Mama O. Everyday, I have to pinch myself to make sure that it's all real. I feel like I have won the lottery of all lotteries in the husband category, and I am so happy to be spending the rest of my life with someone like him by my side. He treats me like a queen (because I am... :P), and goes above and beyond to save and provide for us as a family. I mean, he's also won the hearts of my parents, some of the most difficult people to please, so we know that he's got to be pretty phenomenal!
I love you lots, D, and I hope you had the best birthday, ever.
XO




0 comments: