Style Diaries: Enjoying Summer to the Max(i)

Thursday, July 30, 2015 Ivy O 1 Comments

I don't know if any of you have noticed but the 'Style Diaries' posts that I have been publishing lately have all featured one piece from LC Lauren Conrad's line of clothes for Kohl's. Needless to say, my second-most favourite brand of clothing would have to be the aforementioned (next to Aritzia, of course). I must clarify, though, that I am in no way being paid to promote or advertise any of these brands! I simply have an honest obsession with all things Aritzia and LC Lauren Conrad.

Recently, I was speaking (on WhatsApp) with a good friend of mine who now lives in Brussels, Belgium. Like me, she is a major shopaholic, and we always justify our purchases with each other somehow, like it's a support group. We were giving the rundown of our recent purchases, and I told her that picked up a maxi dress (featured here). She admitted she was always to afraid to wear one for fear of looking shorter than she already is (we are both only 5'3). I told her that I believe the maxi dress has the exact opposite effect, elongating my short stature, giving the illusion that I might actually be taller than I am. Whether or not this dress makes me look taller, I am so smitten with the colour scheme,  and how perfect it is for summer!

1 comment :

  1. Super pretty and easy breezy! Looking good as always - I wish we had a Kohl's here!!

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.