Glitter Diaries: Two Years with D
(That would be D, being a goof in front of one of my now favourite places on Earth)
About one year ago, I wrote this post, closing a chapter of my life that I was happy to seal up and never have to open up again. Unbeknownst to me upon publishing that post and sharing it with D immediately after it went live, he had secretly been planning to propose to me, and he admitted that he found it peculiar that I would have posted such a thing, just days away from the most romantic proposal ever at Baltimore's Inner Harbor, where we had our first date. I thought it would be appropriate to commemorate two years of (dating) bliss with this amazing person I'm lucky enough to call my husband by sharing some photos from our first summer together in 2013 when I got see a bit of where he was living (Towson/Baltimore) and when he came to Ottawa, my hometown.





Love these photos! Happy 2 years!!
ReplyDelete