Style Diaries: Denim + Romper
In a previous post, I mentioned taking part in Aritzia's secret Clientèle sale recently, and promised that some of the pieces I picked up would be featured in future 'Style Diaries' posts. Here is another one featuring a Wilfred Free romper that is SO comfortable (comparable to wearing sweats), I almost felt like I was betraying myself when I left the house in it (I have a personal rule of never leaving the house in sweats and/or pj's).
The trend of sporty chic is something that I can see myself beginning to take a liking to because fortunately, I was tricked into thinking that D's birthday dinner in addition to his birthday cake + ice cream for dessert did no damage to the waistline (no unbuttoning or loosening had to happen). Going to the bathroom still is not that easy with a one-piece romper, but when something is this comfortable and almost looks 'done up' (D was under the impression that I was 'dressed up'), who cares about the struggle prior to having to relieve oneself!




So chic! I don't think I could handle a romper, more due to bathroom emergencies being MY LIFE. but i think you ROCK them :)
ReplyDelete