Style Diaries: Channeling Minnie
(Forever XXI top, Kohl's LC Lauren Conrad shorts)
Since seeing the reveal of LC Lauren Conrad's exclusive Disney Minnie Mouse collection a few months ago, I definitely had some pieces in mind to snatch up during my next trip stateside. Although I did not pick up everything that I had initially wanted to get my hands on, these shorts hits all the high points for me in a clothing item: it was on sale, it has cute polka dots, and above all -- it has pockets! I may or may not be planning to wear them if I am able to visit (one of) the happiest place(s) on Earth while in L.A.: Disneyland!




Super cute shorts!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet! You rock shorts so well. I sadly don't own shorts right now, but I think I may have to look into some "dressier" styles with you as my inspiration!
ReplyDelete