Glitter Diaries: Holl & Lane

Friday, July 24, 2015 Ivy O 1 Comments

(Holl & Lane magazine, a digital magazine based out of Pittsburgh, PA, created by Sarah Hartley)

I have an exciting announcement that I am so thrilled to finally be sharing with all of you! When I began this blog, I had no idea that I would be (almost) making it my full-time hobby, and I was pleasantly welcomed by the friends that I have made (old and new) in the blogging community. Thanks to one of my 'new' connections (Kimiko and I have the same alma mater, and are both musically inclined), I was invited to be a contributor for Holl & Lane magazine, Sarah Hartley's (a new connection in the blogosphere) digital baby. 

In exactly one week, Issue 2 will go live and features a 'Product Spotlight' written by yours truly (check out Issue 1 here). Those of you that have been following 'finding the glitter' know that I kind of have a teensy big obsession with all things fashion and beauty, so being able to contribute to a fantastic digital magazine in this regard is incredible. It is truly an honour to be part of such an amazing team of people who work on Holl & Lane.

For more information about Holl & Lane magazine and ways to connect, see the links below. Hope you are all as excited as I am about this new adventure of mine!

1. Read Holl & Lane, Issue 1 (June/July 2015)
2. Keep up-to-date with Holl & Lane by subscribing
3. Like Holl & Lane on Facebook.
4. Follow Holl & Lane on Twitter.
5. Double-tap all of Holl & Lane's photos on Instagram.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this Ivy! I am so happy we stayed in contact and "re-connected" this way. Let's actually have a brunch date when you are back in T.dot!

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.