Style Diaries: Pink Palms
(Kohl's LC Lauren Conrad top, Zara tank, Dynamite bottoms, MAC Impassioned lipstick)
The countdown is on (less than 48 hours!) for my trip to Los Angeles with D! We booked our tickets over a month ago, and although I was quite distracted throughout the month of June with report cards and packing up my portable classroom for my big move into the school, I found myself getting extremely impatient for our visit to California.
With L.A. on my mind this past month, I picked up this top at Kohl's because of the cute pink palm trees on it. Can't wait to photographed next to some real palms with my sister-in-law and her adorable baby girl! L.A., here we come!
With L.A. on my mind this past month, I picked up this top at Kohl's because of the cute pink palm trees on it. Can't wait to photographed next to some real palms with my sister-in-law and her adorable baby girl! L.A., here we come!




0 comments: