Style Diaries: Polka Dots + Scalloped Hems
(J.Crew top, Kohl's LC Lauren Conrad shorts)
I seem to love scalloped hems this year since I've picked up a couple of pieces (here, here and here) now with this detail. I love how fun and playful these shorts from Kohl's are while still looking put-together when paired with a nice structured top that can be made to look casual by simply folding up the sleeves and popping the collar. Plus, it has the ultimate "buy me!" pro -- pockets. Who can say no to pockets! I certainly can't :)




Those shorts look so good on you! I am not even a short wearing person but I want those!!! The scallops are just too cute. I need to get to the States and to a Kohls ASAP!
ReplyDeleteI wish they were more well-stocked at the Kohl's I went to! Unfortunately, these were the last pair of black shorts, and the only other two were beige/cream in colour, and both larges :( If you ever want to order anything, let me know! You can have them delivered to my hubby's address and I would bring them back for you :)
ReplyDelete