Style Diaries: And It Was All Yellow
I've been uninspired lately with my outfits as it's been a while since I've treated myself to some new clothes that actually excite me. However, when I was at my local mall earlier this week, I stepped into the Gap, and picked up this gem (seriously, it was the only one of its kind in the store, and I cannot locate it online for my readers) which has everything that I like: it was on sale ($11.99), it has the perforated detail at the hem (which I am obsessed with), it's light and airy, and who doesn't love a bright pop of colour in their wardrobe for summer!
Update: I have located the top. You can purchase it, on sale, here :)




So pretty! And great song ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kelly! I really think everyone should scope out their local Gap store and pick it up if it's available, all while humming Coldplay's "Yellow" ;)
DeleteThats a fun colour! I love finding one-of-a-kind stuff! Then no one else has it ;)
ReplyDelete