Beauty Diaries: Falling for the 'Dark Side'

Monday, November 09, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

M.A.C. Cosmetics Amplified Creme Lipstick in 'Dark Side'
Although this week has been uncharacteristically warm (thanks to El Niño), I have fully embraced Fall (maybe because it's my absolute favourite season) and went on the hunt for the perfect shade of lipstick to wear with my Fall outfits. I visited M.A.C. Cosmetics with the hopes of picking up 'Fashion Revival', during its limited return to stores, but was sadly too late as my local store had sold out of it. I then started swatching different dark shades of lipstick on the back of my hand (as we all do!) and left triumphantly with 'Dark Side' of the amplified creme line. It is similar to 'Rebel' (as was 'Fashion Revival') but there are more red/burgundy tones than purple, and when applied in a thicker layer, it makes for the perfect, dark (Fall) shade of lipstick. I have definitely been won over by the 'Dark Side'!



0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.