Style Diaries: Ugly Christmas Sweater

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 Ivy O 0 Comments

Guess who?! Knitted Christmas Jumper ($17.99 CAD from H&M)
As some of you are aware, my husband D is an American citizen (we are working toward him becoming Canadian - he's just got to move here legally first!) and when he visits, we spend as much time together as possible. This past weekend, he drove to Toronto in his brand-spanking new car (a 2016 model of the Subaru Impreza) to visit me and we did something that I greatly love: we shopped. While in H&M, I came upon the most amazing(ly priced) ugly Christmas sweaters. I picked one of the three available designs, and bought it for D, before even asking (not that it would have mattered, anyway!) for his approval. 

When we got home, being the lovely and sweet wife that I am, asked him to model it for me so that I could feature it on my blog in a post about ugly Christmas sweaters for men. Let's just say that D loves me a lot, and (un)willingly posed for pictures, jingling away every time he fell into a fit of laughter over how ridiculous he looked, felt and sounded. After the photoshoot, my model folded and safely tucked away his new closet staple, ready for any Ugly Christmas Sweater Party invites that come our way (I bought mine from Target last year)!

The other sweater designs available are here, and here, and they're all only $17.99!
The outtake, one of many.

0 comments:

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.