Glitter Diaries: Happy Black Friday!
I saw a post of this mug on Facebook and sent it to my husband. We both had a good laugh and agreed that whoever created it has obviously never met me, nor shopped with me. With it being Black Friday, I wanted to wish everyone a safe and successful shopping day! I am stateside for American Thanksgiving with my husband and his family, but probably will try to avoid the crazy traffic and crowds today. What we will be doing for certain tonight, is heading downtown for the city's annual tree lighting ceremony, an event that I cherish and look forward to each year.
Despite avoiding Black Friday sales in the US, I did however get to partake in a less hectic sale earlier this week: Aritzia's "Black FIVEDay" sale which began on Tuesday, November 24th. Of course, I received a personal call on Sunday informing me of the special sale, and got an official invite in my inbox. The sale I was invited to meant that everything in the store (and online) was on sale for me, and only those invited had access to these special discounts.
The first thing I did when I woke up on Tuesday? I shopped online and bought what I've been coveting for YEARS! That's right, years! The Chevalier jacket (below) is something that I have been dreaming of having for a while now, but because of the steep price, always said no to purchasing. This time, I made the decision to get it, not only because it was on sale, but mostly so that I could finally stop obsessing over it, and just get to wear it all of the time! Can't wait for its arrival mid-December :)






0 comments: