Teacher Diaries: Picture Day
Picture Day was on Friday, October 23, 2015 at the school where I am a 3rd Grade teacher. I don't know about you, but I remember picture days when I was a student and the results went one of two ways: either you had a really nice photographer who told you that your hair needed a bit of tweaking and/or asked for a second picture because you were mid-blink, OR you had a photographer who loathed picture days at elementary schools and took the picture without looking at the result. I have some favourite old school photos, and some that I am just looking for the opportunity to burn. I am not sure if the ones I took this year as a teacher turned out well or not, but one thing I am sure of: my outfit was perfect, if I may be so bold to say so myself. I took advantage of the huge online sale that Aritzia had over the Thanksgiving weekend and ordered the two pieces pictured here in this post for 50% off or more. The dress was a must-have because of the pockets and print, and the second was the best for its price-point of $50 from $125!
1. Wilfred Carine Dress, I'm wearing size S ($145 CDN)
2. Talula Exeter Blazer, I'm wearing size 6 ($125 CDN)





0 comments: