Beauty Diaries: My (teensy) Sephora VIB Sale Haul

Monday, November 30, 2015 Ivy O 1 Comments

Whenever I mention Sephora to my older sister, she scowls at me because she blames me for creating the make-up monster that she has become. Very recently, she qualified to become VIB Rouge which completely surpasses my measly VIB status. She gets perks such as free shipping, no matter how much she spends, exclusive invites to events and special discounts that only she can have access to. I don't hope to get to VIB Rouge anytime soon (that would mean spending a lot more money...) because I am still currently enjoying my VIB status anyway. There was a VIB sale from November 13-17th, and I took a teensy part in it, purchasing only the items pictured above: 

1. Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream (I use this everyday)
2. Make-up brush shampoo (you have to clean those make-up brushes regularly!) 
3. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop (used on me when I had my make-up done for TIFF, and I fell in love with it) 
4. NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder (setting your make-up is very important)
5. (and a little pretty present to myself) The most beautiful packaging for lipstick, ever -- Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Volupté Shine lipstick (I chose # 9, a spicy warm beige shade).

1 comment :

  1. I have the YSL lipstick in #2 (a berry hue) and I wore it for our wedding events! I find it slightly drying, so I wear it with lipbalm underneath and the colour looks even better for everyday :) and yes - it is the best packaging!

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 finding the glitter. No part of this blog may be reproduced without prior written consent. Powered by Blogger.