Style Diaries: Holiday Sequins
I admit that I am crazy and started thinking about holiday and NYE outfits as of last month. While at H&M, I was immediately drawn to the beautiful and glittery skirts on display. I first picked up the gold sequin skirt (who hasn't wanted to own a sequin skirt!) for the super affordable price of $19.99 thinking that it would pair really well with a black blouse of mine that is also from H&M. On a subsequent trip (my favourite form of exercise is speed walking... in my local mall), I couldn't pass up the red sequin skirt that you see below because it was on clearance for a whopping $5.00 CAD. That's right, FIVE dollars! I am in love with them, and I'm sure that they will be taken out in the future to make my holidays all that much merrier and BRIGHT!
H&M Glittery Skirt ($19.99 CAD)
Similar here ($14.99 CAD)






0 comments: